Power Automate Training: The building blocks of success with Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop
News: Power Automate Training
Digital Workforce Academy has launched a one-of-a-kind Microsoft Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop training conducted by leading experts over three days on Zoom!
Join the first online training on Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop that combines technical training with an understanding of how the tool situates in the broader Intelligent Automation landscape. This training provides you with skills far beyond operating the tool, covering aspects like; where to use it and where not, when and how to use it in combination with other technologies, and how to get organized to take maximum advantage of Power Automate.
The course guarantees you a solid foundation of skills and knowledge – from a technical and business standpoint – that enables you to maximize your benefits from Power Automate!
The next training will be conducted over three days in November.
Dates are 15., 17., & 18.11.2021
Price: 1200€ + VAT
Sign up and learn more about the course by visiting Digital Workforce Academy!
This course is ideal for:
- Digital transformation experts responsible for modernizing the processes of their organization.
- Heads of automation looking to find new effective ways to progress the automation journey of their organization.
- Developers and Microsoft business users interested in understanding the possibilities of these technologies as part of a wider Intelligent Automation toolset.
Training topics include:
- Introduction to Power Automate and Power Automate Desktop: What are they and how do they differ?
- How should an organization prepare to take advantage of the potential PA has to offer?
- What management models, roles, and responsibilities help you maximize your chances for success?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of Power Automate today? Where should it be used?
- How can Power Automate boost your productivity used in combination with other RPA technologies?
- Technical aspects: Hands-on exercises