Breakfast seminar: From Intelligence to Action – Connecting AI with RPA
Get ready to welcome the next wave of automation!
Time: May 9, 2019 at 08.30-12.00 CET. Breakfast served at 08.30 and lunch at 11:20
Location: Comwell Conference Center Copenhagen, Center Boulevard 5
Is your organisation considering to introduce new technologies to its automation toolbox? Are you wrestling to connect all the dots between different tools to create the most effective solution for your needs?
New intelligent technologies are bringing about exciting opportunities, but the tools don’t work in isolation. Different technologies need to be matched up with actual needs and connected to serve a purpose.
Join us on May 9th to learn how cognitive tools and RPA together can be used to process and analyse unstructured data and execute increasingly complex processes. Come to hear how others have tapped into the growing opportunities and where the technology is headed!
8:30 Breakfast & coffee
9:00 “Digital Workforce in short”, Tony Minana, Country Manager, Digital Workforce Denmark
– Digital Workforce in short
– Why have we introduced new cognitive capabilities together with RPA?
9:30 “AI brain RPA arms: From messy data to new opportunities”, Gaurav Khullar, Head of AI, Digital Workforce
– Why is the next wave of automation going to disrupt work as we know it?
– How can cognitive technologies be used to tap into unstructured data and new opportunities for automation: Demos
– What can we expect from the future?
Coffee break 10:20-10:30
9:30 “Case IF: Connecting RPA with conversational capabilities”, Asko Mustonen, Head of Robotics, If
– How does IF, as the Nordics largest insurance company, see the new opportunities brought about by cognitive technologies?
– How can robots be used to improve customer experience & employee satisfaction?
– What has IF learned about robots and managing automation?
More news and resources
[Helsinki 23.10.2018] Digital Workforce, the robotics and intelligent automation growth company, has…Read more
Digital Workforce, the Nordic’s fastest growing intelligent automation company currently employing 175…Read more
Digital Workforce has signed a service agreement with the Finnish Tax Administration…Read more